Transferred to ZLC, cant raise the ATM or any of the staff. Dead ARTCC?

Cole Florence

• Members
    • View Profile
Hey guys.

The ZLC ARTCC ATM Kaylan Fullerton has yet to respond to an email I sent him days ago after I requested my transfer into the ARTCC. I recieved the automated email, but I cannot log into the website itself, and I cannot raise Christos K either, another staff member.

I'm not quite sure what to do here, it seems like the ARTCC may be dead, as the site shows no controllers on in the last 72 hours.

Any ideas? Should I put in a ticket to transfer to another ARTCC?

Ryan Parry

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
Re: Transferred to ZLC, cant raise the ATM or any of the staff. Dead ARTCC?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 08:01:51 PM »
It isn't dead, Kaylan is a pretty busy guy and he has his hands full with ZLC and other things. I'd say give it another day before maybe trying VATUSA7.
Ryan Parry - 965346
Pilot Central

Don Desfosse

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 07:05:28 AM »
ZLC is certainly not dead, but is indeed rebuilding.  Please be patient; Kaylan is a good ATM and generally pretty responsive.  I've also shot him a note to ensure he's aware of you reaching out to him.  Thanks for reaching out on the forums, on the chance that your email was accidentally sent to his spam box.  Not saying you're spam, but sometimes it happens :) 
Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations, VATSIM (VATGOV2)
Division Director Emeritus, VATUSA

Aaron Streb

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 04:14:30 PM »
Same issue, however, based on this information... I wait a few more days myself. Thanks for letting us be aware.

Kaylan Fullerton

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 04:48:49 PM »
Aaron and Cole,

I believe I was not receiving your emails due to some technical difficulties regarding my email forwarding set-up. It should be resolved, but send all future emails to kaylangfullerton[at]gmail[dot]com until further advised. I do apologize for the missed communication. You both can expect to see an email from me within the next couple of minutes.

V/R

Kaylan Fullerton
ZLC Air Traffic Manager
Kaylan Fullerton
C1, ZLC