ATL CTR: Super Shuttle

Nicholas Watkins

• Members
    • View Profile
ATL CTR: Super Shuttle
« on: December 20, 2016, 09:55:14 AM »

Join Atlanta Center as we present
THE SUPER SHUTTLE
We'll be staffing Charlotte-Douglas, & Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta for 4 hours on the night of the 4th of February to allow for those extra shuttle flights to get folks over to Houston for the Super Bowl, hence the name Super Shuttle!
2359-0400UTC we'll be staffed. For more information visit www.atlantacenter.net
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:43:21 PM by Nicholas Watkins »

Ian Fisher

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: ATL CTR: Super Shuttle
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 04:38:43 PM »
Will Houston ARTCC be staffed for this event as well? Also, you may want to be careful about using the NFL logo, the Super Bowl logo, and the words "Super Bowl". I speak from past work experience in regards to an advertisement I ran, I wouldn't want anyone else to deal with the headaches.

Gary Hall

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 01:06:12 PM »
Will Houston ARTCC be staffed for this event as well? Also, you may want to be careful about using the NFL logo, the Super Bowl logo, and the words "Super Bowl". I speak from past work experience in regards to an advertisement I ran, I wouldn't want anyone else to deal with the headaches.

Just change it a little bit, say add a single letter, then is different and perhaps even more descriptive, like  ... "Super Bowel"  :)

Ryan Parry

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 08:24:45 PM »

We had no issues with that last year.