Fort Houston Live

Brandon Barrett

• VATUSA Staff
    • View Profile
Fort Houston Live
« on: June 18, 2017, 12:50:09 PM »
Another annual live event done! Thank you all for coming out. Both ZHU and ZFW received a great turnout (25 controllers). Thank you Mark Hubbert, Matt Bartels, and Kevin Copeland for attending. See y'all next year!
Brandon Barrett
Division Director
VATSIM Supervisor

Camden Bruno

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
Re: Fort Houston Live
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 02:20:27 PM »
I spy the Titleist hat...

Brandon Barrett

• VATUSA Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 03:46:15 PM »
I spy the Titleist hat...

Wonder who that is  ;)
Brandon Barrett
Division Director
VATSIM Supervisor

Mark Hubbert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 07:53:01 PM »
Hats off to you Brandon and Brighton for putting the Fort Houston Live Event Together.  Thank you.  Having never been to an event like this, I truly enjoyed every minute of the event.  It was bittersweet to meet everybody that was able to come out.  Meeting people that I have talked to via email and teamspeak and actually able to meet face to face to me was priceless.  The camaraderie between everybody was most impressive.   I can only hope that when this event comes back around that I will be able to attend again.  This event was so positive in so many ways.  Thank you again for planning this event and thank you for allowing me to participate.
Mark Hubbert
Division Director VATUSA Retired

Matthew Kosmoski

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 06:48:42 AM »
Another annual live event done! Thank you all for coming out. Both ZHU and ZFW received a great turnout (25 controllers). Thank you Mark Hubbert, Matt Bartels, and Kevin Copeland for attending. See y'all next year!

Didn't we wind up with 26 with the arrival of Ryan?